Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Peek-a-Boo baby Blanket



This is the same stitch pattern as the scarf here: Peek-a-Boo scarf

Pattern requires a multiple of 3stitches,  plus 2.

I used:

Lion Brand Pound of Love (about 12 -13 oz)
a size K hook (6.5 mm)

For row 1, I started with 92 foundation DC,.(alternatively, you could start with 94 chains and then double crochet into the 3rd chain from the hook and in each chain to get a 92 DC) I did 55 rows of the pattern, ending with a row of DC. I did 2 rows of single crochet around the entire blanket to finish it off. My finished blanket is 34 inches square.

Stitch pattern is as follows:
Row 2: Ch 3, turn, (Counts as first dc here and throughout), skip next st, 3 dc in next st, * skip 2 stitches, 3 dc in next st* repeat from * to * until you have 2 st left, skip a stitch and dc into top of last DC
Row 3: ch 3, turn, dc across 

Repeat rows 2 and 3 for the pattern.



Pattern is untested, except by myself. Please let me know if something is unclear, or you find a mistake.
You may sell items made from this pattern, but you may not sell the pattern or publish it anywhere else. Please link to the pattern if you post a picture elsewhere.

4 comments:

  1. Love the pattern and color you chose!! I may have to try this. I'll let ya know how it comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I found your post on the 'ville. This is going on my list as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pattern and just what I was looking for! I'm almost finished and it feels so plush and comfy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this pattern. I can't wait to get started.

    ReplyDelete