Thursday, February 3, 2011

I've finished one of my WIPS

I finally finished the Bernat mystery afghan today.  I have to say honestly that I don't like it at all.  I don't think that the pattern is at all worthy of a professional designer (or at least I assume that Bernat has professional designers).  If I were a beginner crocheter and tried this as one of my first projects, I'd choose another craft. However, here it is.  My photograph is worse than usual, but my subject isn't all that great either.


6 comments:

  1. I kind of like it. The colors are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I think I've just spent too much time looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like it, look forward to seeing it next time I am over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it - It's different and interesting! The colors are great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it is amazing. Any time you make one and don't like it, just bring it on down here. I would even come and get it. You have such a talent in the arena!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great patchwork-style afghan! There are lots of different textures to be enjoyed and a range of colours that complement each other.
    I think that with time, it'll grow on you. Personally, I don't have the patience to go buy all the yarn and follow the pattern exactly, so, hats off to you, Gardener :)

    ReplyDelete